We Service what we Sell!
EME Engines carry a full 18 Month Warranty for defective parts. No labor, No parts cost to you under normal use conditions.
If Warranty is Voided, we will fix your engine purchased from The Fierce Tiger at incredible discount rates.
Parts: Billed at Cost/$0.00 for the engine, applicable to original owner.
Labor: Billed at 10% of the Parts Cost.
What voids my warranty?
Aircraft Crash, Running without Factory Recommended Oil/Gas Mixture, Modification of factory specs or parts, misuse or abuse, self-repairs.
Remember, you still get parts at Cost & Cheap labor regardless!
Fierce Tiger RC is an official distributor of EME (Eagle Master Engines) and as such provides the following Warranty for EME engines purchased through Fierce Tiger RC (Warranty ONLY applies to engines sold by Fierce Tiger RC):
• Warranty Term: 18 months from date of purchase.
• What is Covered: All Parts are guaranteed from the EME Factory to be free from manufacturing defects and will operate as stated.
• What is NOT Covered: Damage or failures due to misuse, neglect, self-repairs, improper running (ex: running too lean, etc), prop strikes, or crash damage.
• Customers are responsible for all shipping related costs associated with any warranty claims.
• Fierce Tiger RC has a complete selection of Parts for EME engines